Thursday, October 23, 2008

2 New Babies

This has been a blessed past couple of weeks. Our family has been able to welcome two new precious gifts into this world.

RUTHIE ADELE JONES was born 10/17 and...


WILLIAM LORENZO CONTE was born 10/21


Two new gorgeous babies to lavish loads of love upon. I feel so priveleged to have so many nieces and nephews. I wish they were all near me so that I could foster closer relationships with them. I am so happy for my brothers and sisters and the families that they have created. They are surely blessed. I hope they will always know just how blessed they are, even in the difficult "what?! I have 3 children? how did this happen?" stages of their lives. Whatever the hardships that come, to have an eternal spouse and children are the best gifts we can ever be given.

While I have not been thusly blessed, I am fortunate to have family to love and who loves me.

For my family... my cup runneth over.

2 comments:

Jones said...

ahhh, that was tender Jill. I love you more than you'll ever know! and my kids truly treasure their Auntie 'Luke'!

Justin said...

William's first words were, "Come for a visit, Auntie Jill!" ... I don't know much, but it sounds like he wants a visit from you!!

BTW, I found out that I actually leave on 23 NOV. The date I actually leave the country is 24 NOV.