Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free at Last, Free at Last...

Ok soooo I guess I should have posted an update before now... but I've just been "so busy" with my "free time" since IT'S ALLLLLLLL OVER!!!!!! That's right - NO MORE YUCKY SCHOOL!!! Free at last, free at last, thank the good Lord above, I'm free at last!!!
I can't even express how thrilled I am. In the past two weeks I have already read 5 books, had my first real photography shoot (a wedding no less), caught up on lots of recorded tv shows, shot Kris and Christina's engagement photos, and had time to see some friends.

Now I am sooo excited to see Maddy and Thatcher tonight (oh and Jess & Rocky too). They have been away for 3 weeks and I just need some lovin' from my niece and nephew. To make it all complete, Janet just needs to come home now too. I have decided that I need to have my sisters around me - they must never move away! :)
That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Jones said...

well that california weather sure tempts me to move away, but....

it was GREAT to see you last night! and I totally agree that we need Janet to be complete!!

ready for the twilight series??!!!!!!!