Monday, November 24, 2008

Kris & Christina's Wedding

Saturday November 22, 2008 marked the day that Kris and Christina became ONE... Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs Conte! We are so happy to have Christina in our family.

The wedding ceremony was held at Christina's church (Our Lady of Grace) in Palm Bay. It was a beautiful ceremony made special with Papa singing a couple of songs. Kris and Christina pledged their love for one another and truly I am happy for them both.

Here they are in their true fabulous personalities...! Taa-Haa!!!

There was the first dance... So Sweet!


The reception was so much fun! There was a lot of dancing going on! I do beleive I caught the bouquet! I beleive that for those who catch the boquet, they DON'T get married - I guess I'm just keeping with tradition...
It was really nice to be able to spend time with family on such a joyous occasion. Joel, Andrea and the kids stayed with me at my house and I really enjoyed having them there and getting to know little Jules since it was the first time I had seen her. She is such a sweetie! Just look at that face!



I know Papa was enjoying having his sister and brother here - just looks at these goofballs! What sibling love!



Well I wish all the love and happiness life has to offer for the newlywed couple. Congrats Kris & Christina! Mucho amor!


No comments: