Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6th from 6th Tag

My friend Eden tagged me with the "6th from 6th tag". You take the 6th picture from your 6th folder and post it. Since I'm at work, I went to my "pics" folder that I keep here. The 6th folder in was of some photos I scanned of my sweet Grams (maternal grandmother) after she passed away to arrange a photo collage at her funeral. Appropriately, the 6th photo in was her wedding photo to my Grampa. January 26, 1946. What a dashing couple! I love and miss them both so much!





Now I am to tag 6 friends (ok I tagged more than 6!). Mom, Andrea, Betony, Cynthia, Aunt Ellen, Janet T., Jessica, Krissy, Nikki, and Sarah

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love the old photos, everyone looks so beautiful and handsome in them!

Betony said...

I got tagged? Wow! That's a first! I guess I'll have to follow through....