Wednesday, January 14, 2009

December Update #3 Jones' Moving Weekend

Well Jessica and Rocky bought a house and decided that the weekend after Christmas would be the best time to move...! Whew!

Friday night Madeline spent the night at my house and then the next morning I dropped her off at Grandma's house so I could help with the move. I watched all Jess' kids during the day (that's 3, including new baby)... got some cute shots of the kids.

Thatcher playing under my kitchen table



Ruthie in her new outfit Auntie Jill gave her for Chrsitmas




Sweet Siblings - Madeline, Thatcher, Ruthie





Maddy's sleep-over with Auntie Jill (sleeping in her special Princess sleeping bag that Auntie Jill keeps for special Maddy-Auntie Jill time). There is a pillow and lamp that she insists must stay on all night so that the "monsters" don't get her!



The next morning she was sooo excited to snuggle up in auntie Jill's bed! When it was time to get dressed to go to Grandma's house she pleaded with me to stay at my house. I had to explain that I had to help her mommy and daddy move into the new house. Then she insisted that she be allowed to keep her pajama top (with santa claus) on for the day. I insisted that she change and then she says, "but auntie Jill, this is MY body and I should be allowed to wear what I want on MY body..." Oh really?! Excuse me little I'm too big for my britches sassy girl... what do you think happened? Yeah she changed into a regular shirt! It was so cute though, I had to hide my smile!




Saturday was moving day and luckily there were lots of people who showed up. The move went pretty quickly. They discovered some termite damage but you can read Jess' blog for that update!


Saturday night I got to take baby Ruthie home for a sleep-over! She's just 2 months old and I loved every minute of it! We had a wonderful evening and then woke up for church! Look how pretty she is!




Thanks Jess for trusting me with your kids!

2 comments:

jello said...

Hi Baby Roo! So that's your nickname, eh? If she wants to borrow the Roo costume for Halloween next year, just let us know.

Jones said...

oh totally! let us borrow away!!!

and Jill, you can have sleepovers with her ANY TIME YOU WANT!!!! lol