Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag

Betony started and Jessica followed...so here goes mine!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper stretches the surprise a little longer!
2. Artificial or real tree? I prefer Real - they smell so yummy
3. When do you put up a tree? I try for after Thansgiving - haven't done it yet though
4. When do you take it down? Whenever I want
5. Do you like eggnog? SUPER YUMMY!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? 10-speed bike & leg warmers (that went to my thighs!)
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Husband... hahahahahahahahaha If only I knew who he was it would make things SO much easier! ;D
8. Easiest person to buy for? Maddy
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Just a tiny one from the dollar store that I bought when I came home from my mission - I love it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like to mail cards but dunno what will happen this year
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hasn't happened...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, Frosty the Snowman
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October-December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Grams' tradition: Fish & Perogies (you can either boil or saute them) on Christmas Eve. I also love Honey Baked Ham and Pecan Pie
16. Lights on the tree? White lights only
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night & It Came Upon the Midnight Clear
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both can be wonderful
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Presents? Are there presents for me?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The commercialization and shopping frenzy
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? I love and collect Snowmen
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A MAN

I Tag: Everyone!

2 comments:

Jones said...

what's your favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? fish and what???

Janet said...

I love reading these things!! I love the way you decorate your tree and home :)!