Monday, July 14, 2008

It's the FINAL countdown!

8 days and counting...

Ugh! I just don't know HOW I am going to make it through these next 3 classes! July 22 can't come soon enough for me. While I am sooo excited to be sooo close to the finish line, there is SO much work left to do. I just have to keep telling myself I can make it.

How I have made it through, I just don't know. If I had known at the beginning what this particular graduate program would be like, I really think I might not have signed up. There have been some super tough moments where I have almost quit, but my mom and super supportive family have really helped me through (even with all the whining - yes Krissy - whining!). I bet that for my family, the best part of me finishing the program will be to not hear me crying about this class and that class! tee-hee They love me so much!

I don't know how this kid has come so far!
















4 comments:

Justin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3PV34CzYWM

Cue the music (by Europe, 1986)...
"It's the Final Countdown!" Classic.

Jones said...

cute outfit...is that your mom next to you? LOL!!

YES, not hearing you whine about how you're going to fail the class all the time, and then you go and end up being one of the highest scores! I'm so over it, hee hee

I'm proud of my big sister and all she's accomplished! You're a GREAT example!!

Janet said...

Great Job Jill!!!! We are excited for you!!

jello said...

(cue the music) La la la, la la la la. Jill-mo's world. http://youtube.com/watch?v=KWL4cEwYTdQ

Congrats Jill on your GRADUATION! You are ready to take on the world!!

P.S. - That must be mom in the clown suit because her eyes are closed when the camera clicks.