Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Janet - she claims she meant BOTH Jill's, but I dunno!


8 Things I am obsessed about right now:

1. My nieces and Nephews

2. The Twilight Saga

3. Facebook

4. Upcoming B-day

5. Celebrating completion of MBA

6. Ice Cream Sandwiches

7. Getting my house organized (pics on walls)

8. Thoughts of never being a mom



8 Words or Phrases I use:

1. Whatever!

2. For serious!

3. I don't think so

4. Yep

5. Mmmmmm hmmmmm

6. Where you at?

7. I'm done with school!

8. What? or What you say? (thanks to Maddy) lol



8 TV shows you love to watch:

1. The Amazing Race

2. Survivor

3. Top Chef

4. Project Runway

5. CSI (LV & NY)

6. Criminal Minds

7. Heroes

8. 24 & Lost



8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Woke up on time (yay me!)

2. Went to work

3. Ate a peanut butter & honey sammich for lunch

4. Felt sad for my good friends Chris & Drew's loss of their mother

5. Had dinner at Chili's with friend

6. Watched Quantum of Solace at theatre

7. Got home late

8. Prayed



8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. PF Chang's

2. Red Lobster

3. Del Frisco's

4. Tejas (Texas) de Brazil

5. Firehouse Subs

6. Roadhouse

7. Cafe Rio

8. Pizza Gallery



I tag: Mom

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for doing the Crazzzy 8's!!! Wasn't that fun??? I enjoy reading it!